- Chicken liver 700 g
- Onion 2 pcs.
- 1 carrot (large)
- Champignons 200 g
- Flour 3 tbsp. l
- Parsley 1 bunch.
- Nutmeg 0.5 tsp
- Ground black pepper 0.5 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil 50 ml
- Sour cream 200 g
- Eggs 3 pcs.
- Main ingredients: Liver, Onions, Carrots, Eggs
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
1. My chicken liver, remove the film and dry. Cut into several parts.
2. Cut the mushrooms into slices. Fry.
3. Grind onions and carrots. Fry.
4. Bread the liver in flour and fry, salt, pepper and add nutmeg.
5. Prepare the fill: mix sour cream and eggs, salt.
6. We collect the casserole in a heat-resistant form: grease the form with oil, put the fried vegetables on the bottom, then the mushrooms, and on top the chicken liver, fill everything with pouring and sprinkle with greens.
7. The casserole is sent to the preheated oven 180 degrees for about 25 minutes.
Bon appetit to all!