- Main ingredients
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
1. So, beat the coconut with a hammer along the axis until it breaks, it took me 2 minutes. Now carefully drain the water into the container.
2. Cut the nut in the middle, and separate the white flesh from the shell. Using a knife, gently brush off the brown layer. Rinse with water and cut into pieces.
3. Weigh the coconut pulp, pour into a blender, pour in water 1k1. We interrupt to a shallow state.
4. We filter the resulting mass through several layers of gauze into a container, the liquid is coconut milk, and the remaining cake is coconut flakes. It must be dried by spreading a thin layer on a baking sheet.
5. Pour coconut milk into a jar and send it to the refrigerator for 12 hours. At the end of time, we take out the exfoliated solid part, this is coconut oil.