- Pita 2-3 sheets
- Stuffing (I have pork and beef) 240 gr
- Onion 70-80 gr
- Cold water 50 ml
- Salt 1/3 tsp
- Black pepper to taste to taste
- Egg White 1pc.
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Pork, Bread
Take thin soft and elastic pita bread. It should not be brittle, and also it should not be damaged, otherwise the juice will leak when frying, and there will be a lot of spray. Use a saucer to cut out 6-8 flat cakes with a diameter of about 20 cm.
2. Stuff the minced meat and pepper to taste, add cold water so that the minced meat is juicy.
3. Using a fork, beat the protein and spread the edges of the round cake well with the protein, thanks to the protein they stick together and the juice will not leak out. Put a thin layer of minced meat on one side of the cake without reaching 1.5-2 cm to the edge. Cover with the second part of the cake. Blind the edges thoroughly, but do not tear the pita bread.
4. Fry 3-4 minutes on each side with plenty of vegetable oil. Put ready chebureks on paper towels to absorb excess fat.