- Cottage cheese 600 gr (soft, not granular, I had a fat content of 5%)
- Egg 4 pcs.
- Sugar 70 gr
- Vanilla Sugar 10g
- Semolina 8 tbsp (no slide)
- Sour cream 200 gr
- Raisins 100 gr
- Pinch of salt
- Baking powder 10 gr
- Main ingredients
1. Pour semolina into sour cream and let it brew for 15 minutes to swell semolina.
2. Rinse and pour raisins with boiling water for 10 minutes. Then drain and dry with paper towels.
3. Beat eggs with a pinch of salt, vanilla sugar and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Grind cottage cheese with a blender along with semolina and sour cream, baking powder into a more uniform paste.
5. In 3 approaches, introduce beaten eggs, then add raisins.
6. Put the finished curd mass in a baking dish, greased with butter and sprinkled with semolina. Bake at 180 degrees for 40-45 minutes.